Lambs

Lambs

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Welcome to the Jungle


We were in the process of paper work with selling our old house. It was almost finalized.  We were waiting for their bank to receive our paper work.  But it got sent to our old house instead of Reno.  No one knows why that happened, but it did.  One of our old neighbors called Aaron at work and told him their was a package on the front door step. Aaron went and picked it up on the way home.  That was then, he saw that after all that rain we got the yard looked like a jungle. So after dinner that evening, we went on over to mow the lawn. 

I was so shocked to see how tall the grass was.  It went up to my knees. lol. 
It's amazing on what power the rain has on things. 




The kids had a blast playing in it.  






It definitely made me miss grass...






Aaron went to work mowing the lawn, while I went around the edges with the lawn trimmer. 


Hayden stole my phone and took pictures. 





Poor Booker.  He was lost most the time. 




I took the opportunity to take pictures of my Rocks.  
I was going to miss my Garden rocks. 











It looks like they found the septic tank. 





This is the BEST this lawn has looked EVER!  






I miss the sunsets from down here.  I use to take pictures daily of them.  
But now at the new house, I don't get to see them as much. 





That was the last time we were going to be walking around the old yard.  A week later, there was new owners of the house and that was the last time we would ever mow the yard.  Bitter sweet... 

No comments:

Post a Comment