Lambs

Lambs

Sunday, June 21, 2015

May Randoms


May Randoms

Aaron had to buy a suit for a work dinner.  They have a lot of meetings and dinners, so he had to dress for the occasion.  It's been 10 yrs since I have seen him in a suit. That was on our wedding day. 


Pretty Handsome. 



We got the shipment of supplies, for the play ground project. 


Addison Balancing on a rubber mulch liner. 


I got some fruit from Ralley's one day and I was surprised to see how big these black berries were.





I caught Alex sneaking my Snapple drink. lol


BUSTED!!


Playing at the school one day, waiting for Hayden's class to start.
The kid's all decided to roll down the hill. 



Alex just scooted forward down the hill. lol


Rolling down the hill. 





He did not like the gravel.  Not sure why he went that far, but he didn't do it again. 


"There is a cat in my bed."


Can you see what I see, outside my window?




 I have decided that doing fish braids are my all time favorite to do.... 





Audrey fixed up and stained an old cabinet for Hayden. I call it that, because I cant spell what it is really called. lol She had it in the shop at my moms for a few years. We finally got to bring it back home with us.  I had to fix a few more things with it, but it was fun.  

I had to put a top on it.  Next, I had to remove the small mirror above the drawers. That's until I find something that cleans the junk off of it.  In it's place I put a fabric, that you can hang earrings on.




I kept all the original hardware on the door and cabinets. 



 We have to have a mirror cut specifically for the door, so until I get around to doing that, I used the back board and put some photos on it. I modge podged them on there and it gave it a glossy look to match the rest of it.  



Then I loaded it with all the Girl's dress ups.  Its nice to have more room for all the dresses, hats, gloves, crowns. jewelry and accessories.  If you didn't know, dressing up is my girl's favorite thing to do. They spend more time doing that, then anything else. 


Then I decorated the wall with all the sentimental things, I kept over the years. 



No comments:

Post a Comment