Lambs

Lambs

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My little Garden


The nursery opened up at Kings department store for spring.  
There was a different lady running it this year.  There was so much stuff.
I was anxious to get my Garden started before it got to late.
Aaron had built me a huge planter while I was in baker and I had made
some more planters out of crates when I had gotten home. 

So, we had some planters and pots that were ready to go. 

Here are some of my Vegetable plants.  We had a collection of Onions, Chives, Peppers, Strawberries, Cabbage, Cucumbers, Broccoli, Yellow squash, Lettuce, and Spinach. 



Planting Onions. 



Herbs and Strawberries. 





It was a perfect evening to get our hands dirty.















































































No comments:

Post a Comment