Lambs

Lambs

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Addison gets her ears pierced


June 5th

I had taken Addison to Walmart with me that day.  While we were shopping around we walked past the jewelry section.  That was when she told me she wanted to get her ears pierced.  I kept telling her no.  After 25 minutes of asking me, I finally called Aaron to see what he thought.  He said it was up to me and to tell Addison she had to get them both done even if it hurt. lol.

She must have been pretty determined, because she was super excited and didn't seem scared at all.

We sat and waited for the lady to come who pierced ears.  I kept asking her questions and making sure she was sure she wanted to do it. She kept saying yes. 



She said that she was excited to show Hayden when she got home from school. 



We picked out some earrings. 


Then she got marked on both ears. 





Then it was time....


She didn't even flinch or nothing.  Her eyes were completely dry.  What a Brave Girl!


Beautiful Girl, 
you can do hard things.

The lady handed her a mirror so she could see, and Addison was so happy. lol






She did so great! I was not expecting her to be that brave.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment