Lambs

Lambs

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Planting flowers



Hayden had brought home a sunflower that she had been growing at school. 
 Unfortunately it broke on the bus and she was so sad.  
So I told her that I would buy some seeds and 
they could grow their own flowers. 
 They were so happy to hear that.  I let them pick out the seeds and
 I was delighted that they chose morning glories.  
My favorite flower, well...besides Johnny Jump ups. 
They were excited to plant their own little seeds.
They got to pick out their own little pots too.



They took their little pots out to my pot of dirt and began filling them with dirt. 




Then they sat down to plant their magical seeds. lol








After placing their seeds where they wanted them to go, 
they went back to get more dirt to cover them. 







Then they watered them. 






I took the extra seeds and planted them in a big planter. 















We had gone to kings again earlier that day and found some flowers on sale. 
So of course we had to get some. :)



I let the girl's do most the work.  Alex helped dig some holes. 


A week after panting my vegetables and they are looking good. 
Hayden took photos of all my flowers. ha ha She must have been bored. 







I am getting anxious for the flower beds to be done from the landscapers,
to plant all my flowers in  the flower beds. 






My Garden Ball.... that too will go in a flower bed. 








It's a waiting game for me at this point.  I am praying for Patience. 




No comments:

Post a Comment