Lambs

Lambs

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

We can make Messes


We now have our own mess station! 

I set up all the art supplies in the basement, 
so we can have everything we need in one place. 

One day, this basement will be finished and I will have my own Art room.
But until then, we are out of the sun and in a cool room, and get to make 
how ever many messes we want. Now that's ideal for the kids. 







I had the kids do some pictures, to send to Audrey in the mail.  
She wanted the kids to do some art so she could hang it up in her house.  

This one is Hayden's. 


This is Addison's


Hayden's


Hayden's Canvas Art


Addison's Canvas Art



Here is the Butterfly Heart picture I mentioned
 that we fixed up a little better. 



This is a picture I found on my to do list. <3
Hayden drew this.


No comments:

Post a Comment