Lambs

Lambs

Monday, June 22, 2015

Hayden's Elementary Graduation



June 4th 2015

Hayden Audra Lamb


All dolled up and ready to GRADUATE!





I had to snap some photos with my big girl. 









She was looking at her two loose teeth. ha ha 




Alex was not cooperating with us. 


I think he was tired.  He was super needy. lol


Its rough being the only boy! 




My Favorite :)



"Please God, take me away from having pictures taken." ha ha 









Ceremony 


I had gone over to the school the night before to help decorate.  It was fun. 
I met a few really nice girls. 




My photos are not that great. 








I have videos of all their songs. 
















Hayden's Teacher, Mrs. Cavaness.  She was helping fix hats, that were falling off. 




It didn't take Alex long to fall asleep. 




Certificate time. 













Hayden was in such a hurry, I barely had time to get a picture. ha ha 




After the ceremony was over, we went back to the class room for a slide show from the year, and for snacks and drinks.  She also handed out all the end of the school year books and projects.









Alex found a Balloon somewhere. 



Hayden helped her Teacher pass out School year books and stuff. 






After watching the slide show, the kids enjoyed some cupcakes and punch.






We got photo bombed by a lady in the back. 












On to First Grade!!

No comments:

Post a Comment