Lambs

Lambs

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Visiting Grandma Hanks




We were headed in to Delta to go see Grandma.  We stopped at the salt flats to get some pictures. 
It was really pretty out there. 






















We took a photo in front of the beautiful Garden. 








Grandma was asleep when we got in to her room.  It didn't take her long to wake up tho.  She was a lot happier and in a better mood, then we had expected.  She even had some jokes to say to Grandpa.  We listened to some funny stories of Grandpa's last visit as well.  It sure was good to see her happy. 











I love these two Amazing people. 








After visiting a little while, we left Grandpa there to eat lunch with Grandma. We then went and got food to take to the park and eat.  Alex was happy to find a little cart his size.  ha ha 



After going to the park, we went back to get Grandpa. 





Grandma was pretty interested in Addison's pink haired doll. She thought that was pretty neat.





On the way home, there was quiet the crazy rain pour.  The road was so wet, it slowed me down to about 50 miles an hour for a little bit.  My windshield wipers were struggling to keep up as well.  Thank goodness that didn't last the whole way home.  Grandpa told me about 5 minutes before we got home that I was a good driver. lol.


Did I mention how sick I was of RAIN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment