Lambs

Lambs

Monday, June 1, 2015

Arts and Projects



When it rains, find something to do. 

Here is the project the Kid's did for Grandma Jerre. 
Hand print Canvas Art. 








Even Alex had a blast doing it.  He normally freaks out with something on his hands. ha ha




Add the pictures and let the kids glue them on. 




Okay, so here is my project I had been wanting to do for so long.  My Beta bowls. 

These were so fun to make.  I first put down some dry erase paper for the backgorund. I used it, because it was white and shiny and it kinda looked like glass. 

I then printed out a background for the bowls.  I used printer paper so it would be shiny too. 



Then I mod podged both of them. 
 That way, if water dripped on the back ground, it wouldn't ruin it. 


After I mod podged. 



Pressing the edges down to seal.  




What they looked like before adding the bowls. 
I had to order the bowls online. 


Once my bowls arrived, I had Aaron help me anchor them to the wall. 
I also made my own frames to go around them. I then pray painted them to match the mirror.



Next up, was to get the fish and rocks. 



I got some small Gravel that matched the backgrounds. 






Fished project. 



Super easy to feed and to take off the wall to clean.  I love these wall ornaments. 




I also got around to finishing the Canvas Art, for the Girl's room. 



  If you know my girl's, dressing up is their favorite thing to do. I thought these photos described them best to decorate their room. I am anxiously awaiting for an amour that Audrey is fixing up and giving them. I plan to use that for all their dress ups and Girly things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment