Lambs

Lambs

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Motorcycle Jamboree June 19-20th



My Uncle Jon came up to Elko for the Motorcycle Jamboree.  
It was so good to see him again. It had been 3 years. 






















Jon didn't bring his motorcycle to the house.  
He drove up with his Brother in law, because he didn't want to get lost. ha ha 
We gave them a tour of the house and sat and talked awhile.   It was good laughs


We met up with Jon and his sister Jill later that evening for the Jamboree. 
Boy was there some interesting people there. WOW! 

We listened to the Guns and Roses Tribute band. 
They were okay.

Jon and I tried to go to take pictures of Horney Mikes van parked down the street. 
But as soon as we got close, it pulled out and drove away. That was disappointing.
It was a lime green van with Horns all over it.




We ran into a friend.  Lori Faiman. 










 This boy in the yellow shirt was twerking on a step stool and so everyone
 behind him could see him.  I was appalled.  That will never be my kid.  
His parents just let him do it too. I just picture Miley Sirus and Gag. 


Jon and Jill.  I really like her. Shes fun to be around. 
This is the second Jamboree I got to hang out with her.  
She is a school teacher at Sage. 


These two put together, will make you laugh and keep a permanent smile on your face. 



Good times with the Funniest Guy I know. lol


I stole this picture from Jenny.  
I didn't get a chance to see his bike that weekend.  


Great visit, Great laughs.  I sure enjoy this part of summer.  Until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment