Lambs

Lambs

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Last Day Of Spring


One lovely evening we were playing games outside and the sun was going down.  
The cats were following us around. I decided with the amount of time Luther
 disappears through the week, I better get a picture of him. 
 Good idea to have for a lost poster and if its the last photo I will ever have.  
He is getting really old too. 
 We keep expecting him to just not come home one day.  
That will be a sad day. 




The ground is like powder out front.  
It will be nice to have the rock gravel to cover it up. 



King of the Hill









The sun was setting and boy was it beautiful.  
If I could choose the weather for the rest of the days, 
it would have been the same as it was then. 



This is not a filter photo, my camera just did something weird when taking it.  











Hello Summer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment