Lambs

Lambs

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Calling Heaven

I sure wish there was a way to call Heaven.  Especially on days like this. 


I really have to keep it together on this day.  
I can smile being with Ed and Aaron and celebrate the Amazing men they are. 
And quickly take a minute, to hide in the closet 
and wish my Dad a happy Father's day in heaven too. 
 I sure am glad I have my Dad to keep watch on me from above and 
another Dad to look after me here on earth. 
I sure do have amazing men in my life. 
I will always be thankful.


I miss these moments, I miss everything about you.
Not a day goes by, where I don't think of you.   
But knowing that I get to see you again someday and 
introduce you to my kids. And tell you all about
 everything you missed, makes me smile.


I miss you Dad.  I know you are watching from above.  
Love you more, each day you are gone. 

I keep your words close to my heart.

"There is nothing worth giving up heaven for"  Steven Casper


Until we meet again... Ill be missing you.  


No comments:

Post a Comment