Lambs

Lambs

Thursday, July 2, 2015

June Randoms

Randoms

Jerre brought me a bouquet of flowers from her yard. 
Doesn't it look like it came from a flower shop? 

I thought this was so pretty!






We had kept our lawn mower in the Garage at the old house and
 I guess a spider thought it would be nice to have her babies come live with us. 

The day after bringing this thing home with us, 
all these baby cat faced spiders showed up. 




I really like these spiders.  I hope they show up around the doors sometime, 
so I can feed them grasshoppers that are now appearing. 



I got a rag on a stick, to pull them off and 
transplant them out in the bushes.


There were hundreds of them.  
They were on the handle and the actual gas tank area. CRAZY!


We finally got a charger cord for Alex's car, and a new battery for Addie's car.
 They didn't waist any time getting out there and riding. 









We started putting in corner posts for the fence. 
 We had to dig down 36 inches.  NOT easy....
We got four of them done. 
We have to rent some equipment for the other posts. 
That will come later, when the landscapers are 
done with the large equipment.


I can't count how many slivers this kid gets in his feet,
 refusing to wear shoes. 




ITS SOOOOOO HOT out there!!!


We were ready for a nice, cold, stiff drink after digging all afternoon.


I went into the girl's room one night and this is how I found them. ha ha 












































No comments:

Post a Comment