Lambs

Lambs

Friday, September 11, 2015

Strange Happenings.......



I have some weird stories to tell.  The first I will tell about my Broccoli plants.

I was out watering my garden one evening. 
I was thinking to myself, "I need to pull these two broccoli plants
that are blocking the sun from my bell peppers"
But I totally forgot to pull them out and went inside. 
The next morning I went out to water my garden again and what
I found was WEIRD. 
The two broccoli plants that I had wanted to pull out, were
eaten down.  Something, I am assuming deer, ate them!
The only two things that were eaten in my garden. 
I pulled the roots out and noticed three deer foot prints
around those two plants.




Foot prints I found by the Broccoli plants. 



How weird is that?  The only plants I wanted out got eaten? 
The other two broccoli plants were not touched. 


Story Number 2.  My attic door in my closet. 

Now keep this in mind, I see this trap door every morning and night. Its in my eyesight 
as I get my clothes. One evening I went to go to bed and I was the only one who was
still awake.  I went into my closet to get my pajamas and started undressing and looked 
straight up and noticed the door to the attic was open.  I freaked out and ran to the 
other side of the bathroom.  I was standing there listening and waiting for a few minutes.
I slowly crept over to the wall and peeked around the corner and looked up. I had a feeling
of nervousness that I was being watched. I took a couple pictures with my camera and hurry and turned the lights off and closed the bathroom door.  I climbed into bed shaking like a leaf.  I wanted to wake up Aaron and ask him if he had opened that door.  But I didn't want him to get mad at me for waking him up. Now I was sitting there thinking about the events that day and remembered I had
left the house to go shopping and there had been a car parked across the street.  A lady was
just sitting there watching. I remembered thinking that was weird as I drove out the drive way.
Laying in bed for what seemed like hours, wondering if someone had broke into my house.
I finally went to sleep and had a night mare about that trap door.
I woke up the next morning and creeped back into the bathroom and looked at the 
trap door and compared it to my pictures on my phone, to see if it had moved. 
I was nervous all day.  To afraid to see if there was someone actually there. I closed my
bedroom door and did not go in my room all day.  Once Aaron got home I asked him about it
and showed him the trap door.  He had no idea. Boy was I freaked then.  He did get a flashlight 
to check it out for me.  He said if some one was up there, because there was no room to move around due 
to the insulation. Also, they would be really hungry. ha ha 



He put the door back to where it was suppose to be and to this day, I have no idea
how that door lifted up a foot and slid itself to the side. Its a weird thing and I will always 
wonder about it. 

Strange happenings around here. 

2 comments: