Lambs

Lambs

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Addison's Birthday Party!



We took a break from the pool so we could let Addie have her party.
We had gone to the grocery store after the zoo and let her pick out
her cake.  I had brought some stuff from home to decorate her cake with.

My little ponies.




























Present opening. 
 We had brought some gifts from Sarah, Jenny and Aaron and I with us. 
Audrey and Bethany also brought her a gift. 















Beth gave her a Anna dress and some shirts.  One was a jumper.  Super cute. 









Mermaid outfit from Mom and Dad. 













More my little pony Dolls from Mom and Dad.





Final gift from Mom and Dad. I knew she would be excited about this one. 





Beth captured the whole thing on video.  Her reaction. It was classic. 


Anna Doll.  Now her and Hayden have their own individual Anna and Elsa dolls.


Gift from Audrey.  Frozen collections of games and exploring stuff. 



And a back pack for school.









Gift from the Hamilton's. 


A my little pony outfit. 







A gift from the Osburns. 


My little pony Dolls.  



And a my little pony hair accessories. 






Of course she had to go and try all her new outfits on. 













Thank you Sarah, Jenny, Audrey and Bethany for all your gifts.
  As you can see, she loves them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment