Lambs

Lambs

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Day at the Ocean Front Beach


This is what I was super excited for.  I hadn't been to California beach 
for about 10 years.  I was super happy to see it again.  I did not get
many pictures. I was in the water most the time. I didn't waist a second.
Neither did the kids. Alex was glued to the sand and water. 














I took a bunch of photos of Audrey, because she reminded me of a movie star. ha ha    







You can tell we were not from California from the looks of our white skin.  
Everyone there, was so tan.












Aaron and I went way far out and rode the waves.  I forgot how fun that was.  














Soaking in the sun. 






This is where he was glued for a while. 






We had walked down the beach to a local restaurant to get burgers but there was way to many people.  So we went home and ordered some over the phone and Audrey and Beth went back and picked it up. It was a lot faster.  Bethany bought us all a late lunch and boy was it good!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Gotta love the beach! You all look great. Audrey of course looks like Audrey Hepburn lol

    ReplyDelete