Lambs

Lambs

Monday, March 2, 2015

When Audrey came to visit



Audrey came back down to see us. Something I always look forward too. I miss my little sister lots. I am so excited when she comes down.  The kids just love her. It didn't take Alex long to start acting like all the other kids, when she is around. "AUDREY." a word that is most said. ha ha 

We went to the park one afternoon while she was here.  We had an hour before Hayden was to be in School. 




Can you see them? They are all over the place.  Running to and fro. Cute little guys. 


Ground squirrels. If you look hard, there are about 10 in this photo. 
























I had just read an article in the Elko paper, that some lady had taken home 15 ducks and 7 geese from the lake.  People go and drop off their birds they don't want and they die. So some people are going down and saving them from an awful death of starvation. They are going to put up a sign.  I dont think that will do any good, but I guess we will see. I put up an add and the next day someone came and got them. Its not hard for these people to put up a free sign.  It worked for me. 



He is not shy anymore. 






Its always sad to see her go. 



No comments:

Post a Comment