Lambs

Lambs

Monday, March 2, 2015

Furniture trip to Boise




Furniture trip

It was time to go into Boise and get our table. We also needed to make a trip to Costco, like yesterday. 
 We were going to stay at Aaron's parents a couple nights.  The first day we left, we headed straight to the furniture stores as soon as we got there. There was a huge presidents day sale going on that weekend. The first building we went into, we found our table. That was when, Aaron decided that we would just go ahead and get the other furniture we needed too. What a day! We spent awhile in there, deciding on what we wanted.  I was sooooo excited. We had to go and rent a U Haul, because they did not deliver out of town.  We went to Costco and savers next day and Savers also had a great deal going on.  I walked out with 2 huge garbage bags of clothes and saved 100 bucks.  I got lots of kids clothes. Costco was busy. But we desperately needed to refill the freezer. It was a quick trip in and out. Aaron and I were anxious to get home and unpack and put everything away.  

Grandpa reading Addie a book. 











I took some photos on the way back to Elko.  It was quiet the surprise to see everything look so green and summery for February.  Crazy winter that we are all having.  It was definitely green and sunny.  I was traveling behind Aaron. Aaron had taken Addie with him in the U haul.  











Beautiful lines of Tree's. 









When we got home. after what seemed like forever, we got busy.  Aaron had a friend coming over at a certain time to come help him move. Aaron did not want to wait tho. So I was busy unloading groceries and helping him move furniture. The large pieces I would not even try to help. That was when one of the neighbors came and helped him. What a nice guy! Our friend showed up a little too late ha ha. All well... waiting is not in our schedule. 

We spent the rest of that night putting together the living room and bedroom furniture. Here is what it looked like after everything was all put together. 





I was just starting to put the kitchen chairs together the next morning, when I took these photos. 


I put together the base, but I was going to have to wait for Aaron to help with the top. That was the heaviest of all the furniture. 



'
When Aaron got home from work, we finished the table.  We just love this table. 


Thank God for sales. Some day, I will post what the Bedroom looks like now. That for me, was the most exciting.  Its our first bed frame ever! We got two dressers, one with a mirror and two end tables. It feels more like a bedroom.  I feel so blessed to finally have furniture that we got to pick out for ourselves.  Furniture that actually looks like it belongs in a new house. It feels so good.  I cant thank God enough for all that we have.  We are so blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment