Lambs

Lambs

Monday, March 2, 2015

My projects


We had a family night at the school one night. This is the project they had everyone do. It was neat. They let us pick out our own paper and gave us the instructions on what to do. I let Aaron do a lot of it. He looked like he needed some fun after a long day at work.  He glued it all together, when we had all finished with our hands. It is now hanging up in my kitchen. 



I went to work on the bench I wanted, for the entry way. We have some people that come over, that feel like they need to take their shoes off.  I wanted to build and fix up a bench for them to sit on. Here is what I decided to do. 

This is the bench I showed in an earlier post.  Aaron put the 2x4 in for me.  I needed to sand the rest, of what Aaron didn't do.  He just showed me how to do it basically. ha ha  

After sanding it, I spray painted it. 





I had been waiting to get to the store, to buy padding for the top,  Turns out, I was in luck! We had tons of padding from the furniture packaging. I was super excited. I had saved 20 bucks!

I went and bought some material and went to work sewing it on the padding. 



Here it is, all done.  My 15 dollar bench. ha ha 


Defiantly comes in handy, with all the pairs of shoes we have too. 


So many more projects to do.... many more photos to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment