Lambs

Lambs

Monday, March 2, 2015

Valentines Day


Valentines Day was a little different for us this year.  Aaron and I decided that we were going to get a new dining table for the house instead of gifts to each other.  All that hard work into recovering those chairs and they started falling apart and the wood was splitting.  What a bummer. But the idea of having a new table and chairs was exciting.  If you know Aaron, he snuck behind my back and bought me a gift anyways.  He got me some super cute earrings, which unfortunately came in the mail mangled. Its hard to believe that they didn't have it packaged better. So we had to send them back. Also some pajamas. He gets me those every year. :) I feel very loved.  We will be headed to Boise to get that table soon. 

Hayden's Valentines at School

She got some pretty cute valentines cards. I did not take a picture of them all, just the ones I thought were super cute. ha ha 

This one is my favorite one. 



Hayden's Valentines Bag










Valentines came and went and so did all her candy. ha ha 

No comments:

Post a Comment