Lambs

Lambs

Monday, October 26, 2015

Hair styles


I did a few new hairstyles at the beginning of the School year. 
I have a feeling I wont be doing as many this year tho. 
Its a whole lot different when you have two girls who 
have to get up and have their hair done, verses one on a 
time crunch. Addison is also really particular on her hairstyles
so it slows me down tremendously.  Also clothes. Oh goodness, 
don't even get me started on her arguments of her clothes. It 
takes them a great amount of time to get dressed as well.  
I can fore tell many years, of much needed patience with her. 

Also.... they are ALL hard to get out of bed in the Mornings.
I also have to get Alex ready and that in its self is a chore.
He is not a morning person. 
He doesn't have any patience either and he gets that from me.
He wants things NOW and lets me know, he doesn't 
appreciate having to wait on the girls. 
Really? ha ha Me neither. 

Here are the few I got.

Change it up






Down Under





Fish Meets Fish




Crown and Around


Side Lines






Tripod




Winter Braid









No comments:

Post a Comment