Lambs

Lambs

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Flowers



I had moved my Morning glory starers and Zinnia's from pots into the flower beds.
They took off so fast afterwards.  I really was not excepting them
to do so well. 











Out of my succulents, a pansy plant appeared. 
so weird. Have no idea where that came from. 


I also had a chard plant appear.  I didn't plant that either. lol


Potatoes. 































It was after taking photos of my flowers that I was stung by a yellow jacket, whom 
had been on my shirt.  I was not happy.  


I got stung twice!!! 


These pictures are 8 days later.... its amazing what a little bug can do to ya. 
He did not live long after stinging me.


The first time I have ever been stung.  Thank God I wasn't allergic.






No comments:

Post a Comment