Lambs

Lambs

Thursday, May 7, 2015

My Hulligans

Bringing out the side walk chalk again!  I have to admit. I like sitting along side of them and taking a minute from my chores.  This just so happened to be one of those days. Hayden was still at school. 

Annie has decided to come out of the house, now that the kids spend a lot of time out there.  She loves to be around the kids.  She was sitting at the door meowing her head off and driving me crazy, until she got the courage to get out the door.  Now any time the kids are outside, she meows at the door to let me know that she wants out.  I am hoping she will go out more in the summer as the kids are out there even more. She drives me nuts. ha ha 

My two cats exploring gopher holes along the fence line. 


All smiles. 





They found a bug. Alex loves to see bugs. He is afraid to touch them tho. 






Alex chasing the cat.  It amazes me that she loves these kids so much when they treat her like their toys.  Ive even caught them shoving her in the doll crib and covering her with blankets, like a baby.  She tolerates a lot from these kids.  But she LOVES them. 





He was so proud of himself for making these sand fishes by himself. 



Then he would karate chop them apart. ha ha 





Annie coming to investigate. 






We were wondering where an awful smell was coming from.  Annie found a dead bird down the window well.  It was so bad.  






These cats just don't get along that well. 






Once Hayden got home, she wasted no time to hit the chalk too. 























They asked me to show them how to draw a rose. I tried to make it simple for them. 


Recognize this? 


And of course they knew exactly what this was....... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment