Lambs

Lambs

Thursday, May 7, 2015

April Randoms


Here are my random photos of the month.  

I was messing with an App my brother told me about. 




UPS came and gave Alex something to do. 





This is Alex's Dino and Blanket that he had to have to go to sleep. 


This Cat. ha ha 


Don't worry, I didn't let her hang there that long. 


This is how Hayden came out of her room, one morning. 



She can finally cross the Monkey Bars. 





I have to take more pictures of him.  He is 10 yrs old and has lost most his teeth.  Never know when he could leave us. 


This was spring pictures day. 





Alex loves his little hat. It reminds me of Aboo on Aladdin. 




They had a little Birthday party with their dolls one evening. 







Alex cleaning up, getting ready for Audrey to stay in his room. 







I always have a monkey on my back. 



Taking pictures of all the green that has grown, before landscaping was to start. 




 First day they were leveling the ground. 





Its a rare day when I get dressed up to go anywhere.  Aaron and I went to the Mulley's Deer foundation.  We ended up being a little over dressed. Or so we thought. 




Practicing some leg strengthening exercises.  They are hard to hold for long periods of time. 








Alex will disappear once in awhile and this is where I can find him. 


He is such an independent little guy. 


Hayden's Glasses came in and Aaron took her to the clinic to pick them up. 




Pretty stylish I have to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment