Lambs

Lambs

Monday, February 9, 2015

February Sunrise and Sunset (part 1)

Every once in a while, I get the chance to view the most amazing sights around here.  As I sit at my coffee table in the morning doing some studying, I get the chance to see the sky just as the sun is about to show its bright face from behind the mountains.  Its breathtaking. It makes me smile. 

We had a few days, where fog over took everything in the early hours. 










Sun Set





Sun Just coming up. 





Sun Set 

There was no alterations to any photos. The pics where I zoomed in on my phone with, look brighter or darker, was just my phone and its settings. lol. Who would alter such beauty? 



























This happens to be my Favorite so far......
Once again, these were the true colors of the Sunset. 









 








No comments:

Post a Comment