Lambs

Lambs

Friday, December 18, 2015

Remembering My Dad.



I really miss him. Some days, more then others.






My Dad bought me this sticker.  I have it in a keep sake book. 




Until That Day

You have been gone 8 years now.
It's so hard to believe.
It's as tho you left us yesterday...
At least it feels like that to me.

I try to picture what you might be doing.
Are you building great majestic mansions?
Are you making angels laugh?
Are you playing the piano, while the angels sing?

I picture you with all your loved ones passed
I picture you having a conversation with job
I picture you painting the heavens streets
Are you wearing painters pants, or a white robe?

I imagine the day, we get to see you again.
A day where there is no more time.
That day, where all this waiting is forgotten
Where everything is just fine.

I know that day will come
And I can smile and go about my day
My kids know all about you.
They can't wait to see you and will have lots to say.

We all love and miss you
More and more as time goes by
But one day you will hear all about it
That day where there is no goodbye.

I can't wait to see you again Dad....
When this will all be a memory.
That day where I will hear, "rachiehoulous" from you again.
Until then, I can smile and imagine how wonderful it will be.

Love you Dad!




I cant wait to see his face, see his smile and to hear his laugh... again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment