Lambs

Lambs

Friday, December 18, 2015

November 2015


November Randoms.

Our male cat decided to start stealing the dogs bed. 
I guess he figured that was okay.
Booker was not okay with it.


Why is this cat in my bed?





He was pretty happy when Luther got up and left. 


What I walked into one evening. :)










Pumpkin Coffee is sure good this time of year. 


Addison decided to dress up her brother. 






The look Aaron has on his face when he comes home to see this. 




He told me he was going to work.  Guess Dad is rubbing off on him. ha ha 






Addison sure does like her nails painted these days.  
I told her she had toes like Audrey. 
She was happy about that. 



A pomegranate tini. 



Finally finished my painting.


Waiting to build a frame. 



No comments:

Post a Comment