Lambs

Lambs

Saturday, April 4, 2015

March Randoms


I feel like these kids live in this room most days. lol




Aaron has some kinda weird thing going on with his foot.  It swells up and becomes painful. He has no idea what causes it, but when he gets up to walk, he looks crippled.  This is the side view of this swollen foot. 


Here is what the other foot looks like.  Notice the difference? I told him he needs to go find out whats going on with it.  


I was getting ready one morning and I saw this note slide under my bathroom door. lol I guess Hayden was to busy and wanted me to do something simple on her hair.  


Fruit salads are the BEST!






When we get UPS packages, its the highlight of his day. 





I was sick and laying in bed one night and Addie came in to entertain me. 






Rubbing her hair back and fourth on my bed and that is where her crazy hair was coming from. 



Silly Girl


Alex really likes this hat.  He wears it all the time. 






  This is how I get him to take a nap, most days. 




Hayden wanted me to take a picture to show her Aunt Kailyn her new earrings. 


Addison wanted me to take a picture of her dress.... uh hum... Hayden's shirt. lol


When I cook and have to use a strainer, it gets lost all the time. And this is why. 




I cant believe March has come and gone....

No comments:

Post a Comment