Lambs

Lambs

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Dad.


March 10th
    Happy Birthday in Heaven
    I wish you were here today
    even for just a little while
    so I could say Happy Birthday "Dad"
    and see your handsome smile.
    ...
    The only gifts today will be
    the gifts you left behind;
    The laughter, joy and happiness...
    precious memories...the best kind.
    Today Im doing my very best
    to try and find a happy place...
    struggling to hide my heavy heart
    and the tears upon my face.
    I'll sit quietly and look at your picture
    thinking of you with love;
    hoping you're doing ok
    in Heaven up above.
    May the angels hold you close and
    sing you a happy song...
    and I'll be sending wishes to you
    today and all year long.
    Author unknown.


    Cant wait to dance with you again someday.






    Happy Birthday in Heaven Dad. Hope its the best you have ever had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment